PDA

View Full Version : Nikon Prostaff

Pages : 1 [2]

Werewolf
07-16-2012, 11:00 AM
HaHa, if he is working at a Wal-Mart I can guarantee he isn't shopping for a Zeiss or a S/B!

But then again, I feel his pain. :(

BobT
07-16-2012, 01:45 PM
bought a refurb monarch from natchez came with a paper stating 90 day warranty. the only mention of a limited warranty on the entire site was for a monarch in 6x18 i think. didn't get that one just for that reason.i have to think they all have 90 day unless stated. the scope seems good though, not shot it much

The first thing I think when I see all those refurbished scopes is, if they are a good scope why do so many of them need to be refurbished and why don't they come with a full warranty. Seems like Nikon and Bushnell are always available. I have had more than enough problems over the years that I can't see me ever buying another Bushnell but the only Nikon I have ever owned was a Buckmaster 6-18 and it was a good scope for the $$ I think but I still have to wonder about the refurbs.

I have never seen Zeiss or Leupold or any of the other well known brands for sale as refurbished and I know there are occasional problems with all of them.

Bob

fgw_in_fla
07-17-2012, 05:02 AM
Ya know Bob, you make a real good point....

How come Zeiss, S&B, NightForce, Swarovski, ALL those high dollar glasses ain't got no refurbs?

I have never seen an advertisement showing the big buck scopes discounted for refurbs. Surely they get an occasional returned scope or factory leftovers or warranty returns or SOMETHING?

Kinda makes you wonder....

Frank in Fla