PDA

View Full Version : Need input on powder dispenser and digital scale.

Pages : 1 [2]

bythebook
03-11-2010, 01:45 PM
I have a Lyman 1200 II and when I first got it about 3 years ago it went back because it would not hold settings. But since then as long as it is not in drafts and on a solid desk it has worked fine. I load an average 300 to 400 rounds a week.

egavas
03-12-2010, 09:38 AM
Check out this new Smartreloader ISD. I have one and it works pretty well and it is accurate to .01. No warm up, ( after calibrating the first time ) just turn it on, push zero ,input your grain then push dispence. It thows 43.0 gr in about 15-20 seconds ? Pick up the pan , dump it , put the pan back on and let it fill back up. It's brand new so there hasn't been any comparison to the others yet. http://www.grafs.com/product/294966

EFBell
03-12-2010, 12:37 PM
Looks like a chargemaster with a different color case. If it is it should be a good deal.

Blue Avenger
03-12-2010, 12:57 PM
humm, the Graf Smartreloader case trimmer looks a little REDDINGish. they have a few things in from a few company's in that line.

Very good price in the powder dispenser. Have to watch reviews on it!

Balljoint
03-12-2010, 01:17 PM
Have the RCBS Chargmaster works very well, now Hornday has it's own that looks the same but different color with some different speed controls for throwing the power charge is it better don't know happy with my chargmaster.

ICUDIEN
03-12-2010, 05:32 PM
I have a chargemaster and can't believe I ever loaded without one! They are awesome but if I was going to buy one today it would probably be the Hornady since they are cheaper and I have alot of faith in them(Hornady).