PDA

View Full Version : Bushnell AR optics 4.5-18x40 on Axis ?

Pages : 1 [2]

bvil
01-21-2015, 05:56 PM
Yikes!

I received mine today and upon initial inspection the only thing I found was the "B" emblem on the windage turret fell off and was loose in the bag. Not a big deal. I can glue it on.

After reading the above post, I checked it over again and it seems to work as it should. The glass is just as clear as my last one. I guess I got lucky twice.

savage2014
01-21-2015, 06:41 PM
I seem to be unlucky with china made scopes. I have tried almost all of them except nikon... enjoy your new toy.

Yikes!

I received mine today and upon initial inspection the only thing I found was the "B" emblem on the windage turret fell off and was loose in the bag. Not a big deal. I can glue it on.

After reading the above post, I checked it over again and it seems to work as it should. The glass is just as clear as my last one. I guess I got lucky twice.

tatters
01-22-2015, 10:35 PM
Got mine today. Nice looking scope, all seems well with it. Sounds like from the posts I'll need to get at least medium mounts.

Hallbilly
03-22-2015, 12:07 AM
Recently put one of these on my 223 Weather Warrior.
Last weekend I was stalking up an abandoned paddock with scrub putting up here and there.
What happened next was as if it was staged or a choreographed exercise.
A goat wandered out at about 100 yards, put the crosshairs on it's shoulder... One down.
I waited and after a few moments another one wandered out at what looked like 200 yards so put the first pip on it's shoulder... Two down.
Then after another moment a third goat popped up at what must have been easily 300 yards, so went halfway between the second and third pip and down went number three.
I really like my Savage and also fast becoming fond of the scope.