PDA

View Full Version : My 2015 N.Y. 8 point

Pages : 1 [2]

twokitties
01-04-2016, 09:50 AM
I hope the shoulder feels better soon. Sounds to me like a good excuse to get a .204 Ruger barrel. Love my model 12.

Yes I do love the sausage as much as the pancakes. My personal best is 11 with light syrup. **** it you have me beat on the 1.

I found another good farm in Hinsdale, it is a Buffalo ranch. Like making burgers with it in the summer. I wish they would open a small restaurant. It would be a nice place to ride to on the Harley.

DanSavage
01-04-2016, 12:37 PM
I hope the shoulder feels better soon. Sounds to me like a good excuse to get a .204 Ruger barrel. Love my model 12.

Yes I do love the sausage as much as the pancakes. My personal best is 11 with light syrup. **** it you have me beat on the 1.

I found another good farm in Hinsdale, it is a Buffalo ranch. Like making burgers with it in the summer. I wish they would open a small restaurant. It would be a nice place to ride to on the Harley.

Well, I really want a 6 Dasher now and I guess I'll have to shoot left handed for a while when I can gain some more function in my arm. I can shoot almost as good left handed off the bench. I'm dying to try out some Bart's 105's I have loaded up for my 6 br. I'm going to let my friend test shoot them sometime this week. He is an expert shooter and I hope he can drill a couple one hole test groups with it. I'll report back with the result.

twokitties
03-06-2016, 10:07 PM
Had me some Pancakes and sauage tonight. :-)) mmm

yobuck
03-07-2016, 09:34 AM
Had me some Pancakes and sauage tonight. :-)) mmm

Hopefully with real maple syrup. The saps been flowing up that way so there should be plenty around.

DanSavage
03-07-2016, 06:01 PM
Cool, We are going over next week,, they have real maple syrup and I try to get down as much as possible because it's all you can eat buckwheat pancakes and syrup.

Last year we did a tow job for Laverne and He gave us a bunch of gallon jugs. I had that syrup everyday for weeks until it was gone. I ate pancakes pretty much every day and used the syrup on every thing including burger's and fries. Even had a drink or two of it.LOL

yobuck
03-07-2016, 08:32 PM
Just ordered 2 gallons today from a neibor near the camp. He only charges $32 a gallon but its not in fancy jugs.

twokitties
03-07-2016, 11:32 PM
First time this year. Hope to get back there 1 more time. But you never know. Pretty drive from Grand Island to Angelica. But there was a good # of Deer out. Even saw some Amish out and about in a wagon.

yobuck
03-08-2016, 10:12 AM
In talking with the neibor up there he said he hadn't plowed or shoveled any snow this year.
We are slightly south of the snow belt line or lake affect as its called. So all the wildlife should
have had a pretty easy time of it. Right now the big hunt is for elk sheds in that area.