PDA

View Full Version : Reloading Press Advice

Pages : 1 [2]

RC20
07-12-2017, 12:00 PM
If you do alot of pistol shooting you'd be better off with a progressive press and save the single stages for rifle loading. RockChucker is solid,not sure about the Lee.

Agreed

deerhunter99
07-15-2017, 08:19 PM
Rockchucker man here, it has loaded thousands of rounds with out fail !!!!!

psharon97
07-16-2017, 12:28 AM
I managed to find a brand new Rockchucker on sale for $100. You'll be hard beat to surpass what the RockChucker will do for you.

Deadshot2
07-16-2017, 11:04 AM
Yes, Dillon is pricey, but you get what you pay for... When it comes to progressives, I am an unabashed Dillon FanBoy. I bought my 650 roughly 20 years ago (my instructional video is on VHS) with all of the trimmings for not much more than the base press costs today, but knowing what I know, I'd willingly pay for it all over again. When I got my machine, I picked up the spare parts kit to go with it "just in case" something went out in the middle of loading... replace it, keep loading, and have them send me a replacement. 20 years on, many hundreds of thousands of rounds later, and I have yet to have to pull a single piece out of that kit....

I actually had to break into my spare parts kit for my 650 (fully loaded). Only once and for one part. One of the "hitch pins" for the pickup tube end and that was only because I lost one.

I'd spend the money again without question. Dillon Customer Service is top shelf bar none.