PDA

View Full Version : My newest Creedmoor

Pages : 1 [2]

LoneWolf
02-12-2018, 12:35 PM
LW, I figured you drop in on this one... Maybe one day I'll have a need for as much information as you, but you and I are on opposite ends of the spectrum as far as what we are doing with our rifles. I'm just a country boy with a decent precision rifle, and too much time on his hands... You however, are a running, gunning, PRS comp guy... I can understand the need for something like a Horus reticle for your use. Maybe I'll get the bug as many others have. But yesterday was the first time I took mine out past 200 yards. Had a gong someone had setup at 403 Yards, so I decided for S & G's to take a shot at it after zeroing at 100 Yards. Lased it, dialed for wind and elevation and drilled it on the second shot. Had a total of 5 hits out of 9 rounds. I know that's not very far, but for the first time trying I was pleased and it instilled hope that my goal of 1K may be achievable.

Fully understand. 1K is not as difficult as many picture it! The advantage I have over most is that I shoot a lot! Experience is the best knowledge of all in this realm. Nothing beats properly practiced trigger time! Get out and shoot!

blvedere
03-31-2018, 03:10 PM
nice