PDA

View Full Version : Best possible hunting stock?

Pages : 1 [2]

Dave Hoback
09-29-2021, 10:13 AM
are you only considering a rifle? I talked to an old hunter I know, he says that if you go for a hare, for example, then you can limit yourself to a pistol. Well, it already affects how good a shooter you are. I recently ordered a Taurus for myself on https://g4gguns.com/product/taurus-g3-9mm/ to train your shooting skills on small game. And in general, I like pistols. Well, I prefer to have something extra besides the main weapon. You never know what, so that there was a safety net. So I carry a gun with me even if I hunt large animals. It's just calmer this way. And the gun does not hit your pocket so much if you do not have large sums.

This guy is something else..... YO.....DOUCHE-Canoe! STOP spamming our site! Your posts are nonsense regardless of the name you hide behind.

PhilC
09-29-2021, 10:28 AM
They're gone. :thumb:

J.Baker
09-29-2021, 11:48 AM
They're gone. :thumb:

Looks like the new Deputy came loaded for bear. :thumb:

Garganzolla
03-11-2022, 09:26 AM
I am not a professional hunter, but I have some gun experience. And here's what I would like to point out. The more comfortable a gun is, the faster it is at the ready to shoot, how comfortable it is in your holster, and so on. This determines the success of the task you want to accomplish. I once participated in a sports shooting competition. I had a Walther, and I was thinking about how I could get ready to shoot faster than anybody else. And I concluded that I had to find the best holster for Walther PDP. The more comfortable the holster, the better for me. The same with you, the more comfortable, the better. You have to choose what is comfortable for you, not look for reviews on the internet.

PhilC
03-11-2022, 10:55 AM
Since 03Mossy hasn't replied to this topic since Oct 2019 he likely found a solution and moved on and I suggest others do the same or start a new topic.