PDA

View Full Version : 6.5 CM primer size

Pages : 1 [2]

Ted_Feasel
06-30-2020, 07:44 AM
I have a set that's accurate to .05 , ive been able to verify against some scales my wife uses at Lilly that are accurate to .01, they are for measuring pharmaceutical ingredients

Sent from my SM-N975U using TapatalkSame thing as you robinhood, I have to be in a secluded room, no drafts, no EM , not even my cell phone can be within 10 feet

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

charlie b
06-30-2020, 04:12 PM
And no heavy breathing! :)

yobuck
07-01-2020, 07:50 AM
A&D FX-

No fans and no florescent lights. Led's and a closed small room.
Padded walls, no windows, and a door that only opens from the outside cant be far off. lol

Stumpkiller
07-01-2020, 02:23 PM
Padded walls, no windows, and a door that only opens from the outside cant be far off. lol

They laughed! They called me mad! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Robinhood
07-02-2020, 12:14 AM
Haha.....You guys are a riot! All of that is a disease that ruins everything but the need for perfection. When I started banging plates some of that illness started to leave me. The grin you get from hitting an 8 inch plate multiple times at longer ranges is almost as good(better) as looking at that 10X score on your target when the mirage is blinding you.

yobuck
07-02-2020, 08:36 AM
Haha.....You guys are a riot! All of that is a disease that ruins everything but the need for perfection. When I started banging plates some of that illness started to leave me. The grin you get from hitting an 8 inch plate multiple times at longer ranges is almost as good(better) as looking at that 10X score on your target when the mirage is blinding you.
So your convinced that the 2/10 of 1 gr is the reason?
Could it be that making sure to put the left sock and shoe on first every time isnt at least a big part?
At least in dealing with the mirage? lol
Life is about hitting fastballs, and them that can, make it, and them that cant or wont, dont.

charlie b
07-02-2020, 05:48 PM
And here my problem was hitting good curve balls :)

Age is another culprit. When younger I could get a steady shooting position just about any way I wanted. These days I have to align my joints just right or I get tremors or my hands/arms 'go to sleep'. Some positions make my hips cramp. Prone causes my neck to spasm (another old injury that haunts me).

Robinhood
07-02-2020, 10:59 PM
And here my problem was hitting good curve balls :)

Age is another culprit. When younger I could get a steady shooting position just about any way I wanted. These days I have to align my joints just right or I get tremors or my hands/arms 'go to sleep'. Some positions make my hips cramp. Prone causes my neck to spasm (another old injury that haunts me).

Haha. No kidding. 50 mg of Tramadol and 2 ibuprofen to take the sharp edges off does the trick.

So your convinced that the 2/10 of 1 gr is the reason?
Could it be that making sure to put the left sock and shoe on first every time isnt at least a big part?
At least in dealing with the mirage? lol
Life is about hitting fastballs, and them that can, make it, and them that cant or wont, dont.

Absolutely. It is all part of the equation sir. (http://www.savageshooters.com/member.php?7860-yobuck)

charlie b
07-04-2020, 07:44 AM
LOL