PDA

View Full Version : Always someone better

Pages : 1 [2]

wbm
02-13-2022, 10:25 AM
_.

Balvar24
02-13-2022, 10:34 AM
This doesn't really concern any technical question but I thought it might interest you. Recently a guy I do business with was over and I happened to have the last target in the house and he looked at it. I shot a group .206 MOA, which I was pretty happy with. He said he knew a guy that could shoot a 50 cent piece at 75 yards, STANDING UP with a PISTOL and put 5 shots through the same hole. He proceeded to tell me how good this guy was and had a "special" caliber but he had to get a new barrel made for it. He said the bullet was dropping too fast to suit him and had to get a custom barrel with a different twist rate to correct it. I don't know if he thought I was proud of myself and I doubt if he understood I was not pleased with myself but pleased with the rifle. I imagine he thinks any rifle will hit the exact same spot if it is held in the exact same location.
Shinola?

charlie b
02-13-2022, 11:21 AM
Making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Fishing stories.

Name dropping.

All part of everyday social interactions.

Blue Avenger
02-14-2022, 08:52 AM
fun to make something up they did, led them a bit and let them finish the story. See where it goes!

J.Baker
02-14-2022, 01:54 PM
Yeah, it’s gotten worse... but this was a “Broken” world from the start! A Fallen world... Fallen from God’s grace. Hell, we have Scripture, which is a “Play by Play” of what HAS happened, continues TO & how full of depravity this place will be right before Christ returns. From Nations in war with one another to the hate we have for each other.... Gay lifestyle now being “Celebrated” and certain lost “BOYS” thinking they are “GIRLS” with the Liberal Left HERALDING these disgusting actions. And, even the mark of the Beast becoming reality. You want to be freaked out? Read Revelation 13 and then read some of these articles from the links below. It’s scary stuff but all part of The Father’s design.

Hey Dave, can we please keep the scripture and religious overtones to a minimum here on the forum. This is a forum for discussion firearms after all, not one to discuss religion, morals, etc. Thx. :smug: