PDA

View Full Version : 375 H&H Opinions

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Slowpoke Slim
12-11-2022, 01:05 PM
"Targeting the perpetrator..."

Oh my.

I actually sat here for a while trying to figure you out. Various scenarios ran through my mind as to what kind of person you are. They were not all complimentary, btw.

I have decided to "take the high road" with you. This ONE TIME. After all, I don't really know you, and you certainly couldn't know me.

So, just this ONE TIME, I will delete that specific passage in my post(s).

Don't expect this to become "a thing". I am of the crowd that is tired of folks who pass through life, waiting for the next opportunity to be "insulted" or "offended". We give up far to much to these people, who are never satisfied, and never rest.

I have been away from this forum for quite a while. But my original join date is back in 2009. Not sure what that is relevant to, but not wishing to come back into the middle of a bee's nest.

I will edit my posts (just about "the schools") just this ONE TIME, as an effort of an olive branch, and to illustrate that I can make an effort "to get along".

I suggest you make the same effort.

GrenGuy
12-11-2022, 02:30 PM
Consider it done. Let’s talk about legitimate shooting. I will delete All of My posts on the matter.

Dave Hoback
12-11-2022, 05:34 PM
"Targeting the perpetrator..."
Don't expect thisto become "a thing". I am of the crowd that is tired of folks who pass through life, waiting for the next opportunity to be "insulted" or "offended". We give up far to much to these people, who are never satisfied, and never rest.

Hey Slim, I couldn’t agree with this more! I am so sick of this Snowflake world. The Virtue Signaling of today is out of control. And on full display… even in a firearms forum! It’s like you can’t say anything anymore without the “Justice Warrior” police calling you racist, sexist, or some other “ist”. I want to go back to the 80’s when most time words, were just words!

GrenGuy
12-11-2022, 08:27 PM
Hey Slim, I couldn’t agree with this more! I am so sick of this Snowflake world. The Virtue Signaling of today is out of control. And on full display… even in a firearms forum! It’s like you can’t say anything anymore without the “Justice Warrior” police calling you racist, sexist, or some other “ist”. I want to go back to the 80’s when most time words, were just words!

Did you look at post #42, #40, and #37 in that order ?

Dave Hoback
12-11-2022, 09:22 PM
Did you look at post #42, #40, and #37 in that order ?

Gren, I was responding to Slowpoke Slim on that one element of his post. It wasn’t towards anybody. It was meant as for our society as a whole. I read every post, and you’ll notice I also had deleted previous.

GrenGuy
12-12-2022, 01:15 PM
Gren, I was responding to Slowpoke Slim on that one element of his post. It wasn’t towards anybody. It was meant as for our society as a whole. I read every post, and you’ll notice I also had deleted previous.

Understand Dave, My Savage Brother...All is Cool :-)