PDA

View Full Version : And now some Chuck Norris fun facts.

Dave Hoback
08-09-2023, 11:02 PM
1.) Under Chuck Norris’ beard there is simply more Beard!

2.) When Chuck Norris does a push up, his arms do not make his body rise, but actually pushes the Earth Down!

3.) Instead of paying taxes, Chuck Norris simply sends a photo of himself… ready to strike!

4.) The combined energy of both the Hiroshima & Nagasaki Atomic Bombs yield together were equivalent to approximately one “CNRHK”. (Chuck Norris Round House Kick.)

5.) Chuck Norris’ tears cure cancer. Unfortunately, Chuck Norris has never cried!

6.) Contrary to popular belief, Chuck Norris did indeed build Rome in just One Day…..

7.) Chuck Norris’ favorite Color, Food & Television program are PAIN! No one has ever argued the point!

8.) Chuck Norris was once bitten by a Cobra, Black Mamba & Brown Snake all on the same day! And sadly, after 24 hours of excruciating pain…., the three snakes died!

9.) Chuck Norris does not put his pants on one leg at a time. He rounds house kicks them and the reaction dematerializes & rematerializes them on his body.

10.) Chuck Norris was once caught in a rain storm…. Once! All surviving storms now know to steer clear!

I have many more. A few of these were mine. However perhaps some one else has one.

thebeav
08-11-2023, 06:54 AM
One of my favorite middleweights of all-time is Bill Wallace.
I was just reading somewhere, Wallace's list of the top ten fighters of all time. He said that if Chuck Norris isn't number one, he's at least number two. He was torn for number one, leaning toward a guy named Joe Lewis (not the boxer).
Wallace put himself at number 10, a little hard to believe......

subzerocg
08-15-2023, 11:43 PM
Always great to enjoy some good Chuck Norris facts.
Thanks DH!

hamiltonkiler
08-16-2023, 12:28 PM
Have you ever heard of Chick Norris toilet paper?

It doesn’t take *hit from no one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk