PDA

View Full Version : Will any 110 LA bolt fit 12 LA

Pages : 1 [2]

pdog06
03-23-2024, 09:24 AM
“Basic”= Basix. As in Rifle Basix. More than likely anyway. Have seen them called “rifle basic” numerous times on different forums…lol.

Either way you got a good rig there! Those long action single shots have been very sought after over the years.

Congrats and can’t wait to see the pics you’re getting ready to post…hint hint

Dave Hoback
03-23-2024, 11:30 AM
Yup. Makes sense. Never saw them called that, but I’m not on any other forums. And people are always getting words wrong so, sounds about right. Good call pdog. Probably is a RifleBasic trigger, not a Timmy trigger!

aldan
03-23-2024, 03:51 PM
Yes, thats it Rifle Basix. Thanks for more info. and I will start looking around for a small shank barrel. I would have thought it would be a large. I might just leave it alone as the previous owner glass bedded the action AND about 2-3" of the barrel so a replacement barrel would have to be smaller dia. or I would have to grind it out. After I get some pics of course.

Dave Hoback
03-23-2024, 05:22 PM
My advise is to get the barrel contour You want. Don’t settle by conforming the barrel to the stock. Make the stock fit the barrel you wish to use.

aldan
04-12-2024, 05:33 PM
I finally got time to put the 1 piece rail on, changed scopes, and working on some loads. I took some pics but will have to redo them. I will get them up sometime I promise.