**Edited to add: Pardon the box of .25cal/115s in the photo. I still have 8 boxes of the 6.5/120s. But the 115s are available also if anyone wants them. Same price as the 120 grain BTs.)

I didn’t want to put this in the general classifieds as I want to first offer these to the original SP family.
In going through some stuff, I’ve unearthed eight boxes of Nosler 6.5mm 120 grain Ballistic Tips that I didn’t realize I had. I know that for a long while, they were very hard to find. I did check Midway, and their price is 34.99 plus tax and shipping. I didn’t pay anywhere near that for these and – according to the averages of the receipts I found – have about $27 in each box. That’s all I’d ask for these. (They are all recent production, bought within the past couple years and still factory-sealed.)

I also have two spare sealed boxes of Barnes 6.5mm 115 grain Tac-TX. These were designed for the modest speeds of the Grendel and have done beautifully for me in both a 6.5 BRM and 6.5 Bullberry, not to mention in a 6.5 CM bolt rifle. I got these on sale and only have about $35 in each box, so that is what I will offer each of them for.

USPS shipping would be $10 for up to four boxes or $16 for anything over four.

You can post here, PM or e-mail me. My e-mail has been the same since I first got one in the 90s, and most of you have it. But if not: btomekATgvecDOTnet. Paypal f-f is the easiest for me and much preferred, but I can make a check, m/o or cash work if need be. Thanks.