owned several savages, one tikka t3x tac a1 and one AI AXMC
the tikka is alright. very accurate from the factory, did not like the barrel contours for the style rifle but oh well, shot that 6.5 creed barrel out anyways. barrel change was not flawless on that rifle. my smith mentioned he had to machine a little extra off the barrel contour I had picked out, plus do a little work on the action to make rebarreling easier in the future. I forgot the specifics as it's been probably 5 years.
it's a nice middle of the road action, in my experience executed very well. mags work great, no complaints.
AI is the next step up and in my opinion about as good as it gets. AI incorporates the quick barrel change stuff that I like, smooth actions, bomb proof design, tough reliable mags, ultra hard metals uses for construction, etc. the problem is its expensive and there are diminishing returns.
also AI is a pig so not great for hunting imho. tikka or savage much better suited but anything would work in a pinch.
tikka triggers are reliable enough but we have been careful as we have seen too many triggers go down in general.
my point, you'll be spending 3x as much on a rifle that won't shoot any better. they may be slightly more refined and reliable in the worst of conditions though.